On November 14-15, “All Access: Digital CX – Deliver seamless, integrated and personalized experiences through online and mobile touchpoints” takes place virtually.
Digital CX is no longer a nice-to-have, it is a necessity to stay competitive, drive convenience and foster customer loyalty. In fact, CX Network’s Global State of CX 2023 identified digital CX as the number one trend among 550 CX practitioners, leaders and solution providers.
When creating meaningful and personalized experiences, however, businesses struggle to navigate an ever-evolving landscape of technologies. Furthermore, they must ensure that the experiences they deliver are consistent across all channels, devices, and touchpoints.
With that in mind, “All Access: Digital CX” will focus on the following themes:
- Personalization: Discover how to use data to create tailored experiences that resonate with your customers.
- Omnichannel: Learn how to seamlessly integrate all your customer touchpoints, so your customers have a consistent experience, no matter where they interact with your brand.
- AI and Machine Learning: Explore how AI and machine learning can help you scale your digital CX efforts and make data-driven decisions.
- Customer Journey: Utilizing customer journey mapping to identify fracture points in the digital journey.
- Voice of the Customer: Understand how to gather and use feedback from your customers to improve their experiences.
- Privacy and Security: Stay up-to-date on the latest regulations and learn how to protect your customers’ data while still delivering exceptional experiences.
For an overview of all upcoming CXN events, consult the CXN website, please.
Declaration of interests:
The author and the site declare the absence of any financial or non-financial interests, respectively any business relation with any of the companies mentioned at time of publication. The business case is exclusively shared based on meeting the editorial criteria of ‘CX Inspiration Hub’.